Dubai Airport Freezone (DAFZA)
Established in 1996 as part of Dubai Government’s strategic plan to move the emirate towards an investment driven economy, Dubai Airport Freezone has grown to become the region’s fastest growing free zone.
The inner-city Dubai Airport Freezone is currently home to 1,600 companies, from across the globe and covering a vast number of key industry sectors, including aviation, freight & logistics, IT & telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, engineering, food & beverage, jewelry and cosmetics. Some of the world’s most recognized brands have situated their Middle Eastern hubs in Dubai Airport Freezone.
Located next to Dubai International Airport, Dubai Airport Freezone provides unrivalled access to 24-hour logistics services, world-class facilities and infrastructure.The free zone also provides direct access to a number of government services, including Immigration, Customs and the Chamber of Commerce – helping to streamline red-tape procedures and provide clear processes and guidelines.
International investors will reap the benefits of dynamic growth for their companies, through the free trade zone’s excellent tax and investment incentives, such as 100% tax exemption, 100% foreign ownership.
Dubai Airport Freezone has become the premium free zones due to its unique advantages: :
- Strategic location in the heart of Dubai and neighbouring Dubai International Airport
- State of the art infrastructure and facilities
- Dedicated Logistics Centre and extensive cargo handling facilities
- Direct access to government services: Immigration, Customs, Chamber of Commerce
- One stop shop for all administrative services
- Easy access to the facilities at Dubai International Airport with its connectivity to 220 destinations through 130 airlines