Dubai South free zone
Dubai World Central Name changed to the Dubai South Free Zone is the development in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is an economic zone to support a number of activities including logistics, aviation, commercial, exhibition, humanitarian, residential and other related businesses around Al Maktoum International Airport with the planned annual capacity of 12 million tonnes of cargo and 160 million passengers. The construction area is 140 square kilometers, almost two times the size of Hong Kong Island.
Integrated Aviation Eco System The 6.7 sq. km. Aviation District dedicated to the aviation sector. It has designated free zone areas for MROs, FBOs, light industries, education and R&D sectors. The District is also the permanent home of the DUBAI AIRSHOW, the MIDDLE EAST BUSINESS AVIATION SHOW and the VIP TERMINAL.
The 21 sq. km. Logistics District is a multimodal platform for companies affiliated to the supply chain. Granting seamless sea-road-air connectivity, the district offers build-to-suit as well as ready-to-use facilities designed to serve contract logistics, integrators, freight-forwarders and agents. Airside access to the Al Maktoum International Airport facilitate air cargo operations. There are also zones reserved for mixed-use development.
The Business Park Free Zone at Dubai South offers flexible office spaces suited to every need – from start-ups to SMEs and large corporations – in diverse sectors. It also features a BUSINESS CENTER that offers a 360-degree office solution outlook around the clock.
Advantages of Dubai south free zone
- 100% tax free operations for Dubai south free zone.
- Full foreign owner ship
- 100% repatriation of capital as well as profits is allow in Dubai south free zone.
- At this point let me tell you one more benefit; for which clients are very keen for Dubai south free zone. Or you can say one more strong point which you need to keep in mind. And I think it is the most key point for free zone. That is 0% tax as well as no duty tax for import and export.
- flexible commercial lease terms
- wide range of business activities are available free zone clients.
- Also minimum documentation to setup business in Dubai south free zone.
- A direct access to Jebel Ali Sea Port and also to Al Maktoum Airport
- No proof of share capital as well as no currency restrictions
- Competitive rates for set up company in Dubai south free zone.
- State of the art facilities
Types of licenses available in Dubai south free zone :
- Industrial License: this kind of license is use for light manufacturing activities.
- Logistics License: this kind of license is only issue in the Logistics District; that is for logistics services.
- Trading & General Trading License: For import; export, distribution and storage of specific products specified in the License; and also sale of the products within the UAE market through a local distributor.
- Service License: For services specified in the License within the Dubai south freezone and elsewhere in the UAE.
- Education License: this kind of license is use for educational and social services; educational and training, and educational consultancy services.
Dubai south free zone offers a Flexi desk Facility that gives the investor the eligibility to obtain up to Two Visas.
Available Flexi desks in Dubai south free zone :
- Smart Desk:
- Permanent Smart Desk:
- Smart Office:
- Permanent Smart Office:
Businesses based in Dubai south free zone are incorporated and licensed by Dubai South Authority. The most important is to choose the right structure for your business when you form your company.
Leverage our wide network of sponsors in UAE
By partnering with Interface Services, our clients are able to leverage our industry leadership and in-depth market knowledge. We have formed and cultivated numerous partnerships in the country, allowing us to build an extensive network of local sponsors with great interest in developing the local economy and helping starting entrepreneurs.